𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐁𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐈'𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫








October 2019, I had just moved to Lekki Phase 1 from Iba.


First time staying on my own in Lagos and I really needed a fridge because buying food daily was expensive & I don't like cooking every day.


#Storytime 

I was in Ebeano Phase 1 with a friend and while at the checkout line, I saw a lineup of brand new mini-refrigerators and the price then was N70k ish.


I started to think...


"I can afford this fridge. All I need is 2 extra Social Media Management clients" 

Someone close to me laughed.


I didn't know I was thinking aloud.


In that moment, 2016 flashed before my eyes.


You see, 2016 was the worst year of my life. 

I remember one time I needed to raise money to pay my school fees and I was counting in Men.


Trying to solve my problems with how many Men I could get to give me money.


E.g

5 Men with 10k = 50k


Stupid. I know. 

The best part was, the house I just moved into came as a result of Social Media Management.


I was being paid to manage a brand in accommodation.


All I had to do was live.

No bills whatsoever.

Light, water etc was available. 

I started with zero capital and extreme sadness but it helped bring Joy to my life.


When I started, all I knew was that I didn't want to be hungry and that was all I needed.


I didn't need to love the job, I just tried to be good at it. 

Need money and a steady stream of income? Try Social Media Management.


Don't know how to grow?

Become a Social Media Manager.

People need it now. 

I have a training on my website.


It's free.


It's shows how you can get started and how much money you can make from it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Crush That Mattered

One Million Naira For Jesus